Thanks to Bee from BforBetula for nominating me to share a bit about myself! I’ve actually been meaning to write something like on my about me page so why not just kill two birds with one stone right? 🙂
So here goes nothing… Goodness, where do I start!
- I love a bit of adventure – as long as I can find a partner in crime! My little love for adventure made me go for a bungee jump a few years back and it was AMAZING! I went with my big brother and a friend who dared me to do it, haha! Next stop, sky diving! Hubby said I should have all his children before I think of that one!
- I always prayed to God to let me have all my children (2 is still the magic number!) before I turned 30 this year and God was right on time! I turned 30 on the 21st of February and had Junior on the 19th! Don’t ask my why either!
- I’m a bit of a private person which is a contradiction as I write a mummy blog! However, my ‘privacy’ led me into not sharing my blog on Facebook when I started and I haven’t looked back since! My close friends and family know of it and now and then some friends find it but I don’t actively promote it among my Facebook friends. Twitter and Instagram is another story 🙂
- I have a MASSIVE sweet tooth which I have passed on to my daughter, bless her! I see myself in her every day and it’s crazy! This also means I’m in a constant battle with my weight! I’m taking a break from the battle though as I’m breastfeeding – or so I keep telling myself!
- Another thing on my not-so-written-out bucket list is to get laser eye surgery! I always said I wanted to get it done before I had my kids so I’d be able to ‘see’ my baby once I gave birth without needing my glasses! That wish didn’t come through so I ended up with my glasses in the labour room! It’s better than nothing right?
- I knew my daughter’s name before she was conceived, heck even before I got married sef! I fell in love with the name and that was that! It’s a girl’s name through and through and thankfully I had a girl the first time! With my son, I was totally lost for a name so left it to hubby to decide.
- Lastly, I’m an introvert, something I think is quite common among bloggers as we use our blog to converse with the outside world as opposed to doing it ourselves, I might be wrong on this one though! This means I’m not as chatty in real life as I am on my blog! I’m very much the opposite and used to describe myself as shy back then but I’ve outgrown that now – I just love my own company, a lot. After that is family, then a small group of friends, but never a crowd…
And that’s that about me! 🙂
Now I’d love to find out some more random things about some of my fellow blogs!
Joy from myjjdiaries.blogspot.com
NHW from naijahousewife.com
Achalugo from achalugowrites.com (an updated one please 🙂 )
and Phaozee phaozee-mythoughts.blogspot.co.uk